Why lay coping around your pool?
Coping provides a perfect finish to your pool surroundings. With different colours and finishes, the coping stones are designed to match your design aspirations and contribute to the style of your pool.
In addition to its visual aspect, coping is also a practical choice. With their non-slip texture, coping stones help keep the poolside safe. The slabs will also simplify pool maintenance by retaining some external pollutants and facilitating the flow of run-off water.
Waterair Swimming Pools manufactures and sells its own coping, made to measure from reconstituted natural stone.
Check out our designs:
What are the advantages of Waterair pool coping?
Waterair pool coping has many advantages:
- Modern in design, these coping stones work well with pool surrounds of all styles.
- Sturdy and hard-wearing, they are frost resistant.
- Easy to lay, they are designed to fit the shapes of Waterair swimming pools without the need to be cut.
- Aesthetic and elegant, they offer a pleasant and gentle texture underfoot.
How to lay Waterair coping ?
There are several ways you can lay Waterair pool coping:
Laying coping on the pool surrounds
Laying coping flush with the pool surrounds
Beautiful and functional, Waterair pool coping offers you the guarantee of a durable and quality product.
* Each coping stone is unique: colours and shades may vary slightly from one stone to another.