We inform you that WATERAIR, a simplified joint-stock company with its head office situated at Zone artisanale, 68580 in SEPPOIS-LE-BAS, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Mulhouse under number 440 123 487 (hereinafter referred to as "us"), wishes to collect personal data concerning you (hereinafter referred to as "Data").
Your Data is collected for the following purposes:
- Customer prospecting;
- The management of newsletters;
- The management of personalised promotional offers;
- Audience and statistics measurement;
- Geolocation, to propose the corresponding country from a drop-down menu;
- Retargeting / Remarketing;
- Execution of the contract;
- Customer satisfaction surveys;
- Transfer to sub-contractors in the following sectors of activity: information technology, commerce, finance, marketing, communications, logistics and industry for the proper execution of the contract and customer follow-up.
Your Data is stored for a period that is strictly necessary for these purposes and will be viewed by our internal services and by our providers.
Taking into account the state of knowledge, implementation costs, and the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing, as well as the risks for your rights and freedom, we undertake to establish appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee the protection of your Data.
In accordance with European regulation No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 as well as Act No. 78-17 of January 6 1978 as amended, we inform you that you have the right:
- To access and rectify your Data;
- To object to the processing of your Data for legitimate reasons;
- Within the limits provided for by law, to request that the processing of Data is limited or that Data is deleted;
- To withdraw your consent at any time;
- To receive your Data in a commonly used, legible and structured format in order to transmit it to another person responsible for processing (portability rights);
- To define the directives concerning the storage, deletion and communication of your Data after your death.
In addition, we inform you that you have a right of opposition in the context of the profiling that we carry out annually in order to propose custom offers.
To exercise your rights, send your request, accompanied by a proof of identity, by email, to the following email address: email@example.com.
We inform you that you have the right to file a claim with a controlling authority.
By accepting the information on the cookie banner at the bottom of the page, you accept to communicate your Data to WATERAIR for the purposes described above.